Why order wholesale tea with us?
● Our Butterfly Pea flower tea is 100% pure, organic, fresh, authentic of Thailand origin, and GMO-free; non-toxic, nothing-added
● Shipping minimum order from 1 kg
● Provide a comprehensive wholesale service for hotels, spas, restaurants, cafes, healthcare centers, the hospitality industry, etc.
● Planting and harvesting with the highest quality
● Certified by the USDA and EU organic standards, and can issue the Certificate of Inspections (COI) for organic products.
● We’re a specialty organic tea company and reckoned as a creditable wholesale tea supplier in Thailand
How we plant the Butterfly Pea flower
Our organic Butterfly Pea flower is directly from the organic tea small farm in northern Thailand. It must be organically grown at least 1,200 meters above sea level, and the professional tea maker carefully selected by handpicking to guarantee the best quality and freshness. Therefore, you can ensure to get the organic, purest, freshest, and cleanest Butterfly Pea flower tea.
We are a manufacturer and distributor of a specialty organic tea companybased in Thailand. We’re passionate about offering the highest quality and purest original tea flavor under USDA and EU organic standards.
From the beginning of cultivation to the last step of production, we put utmost care to provide you with the freshest, purest, cleanest, and highest quality products. We also enjoy improving the finest selection of organic tea with creativity for our customers.
Here at Northlandtea, Our product is certified by the USDA and EU organic world standards and is GMO-free. That means it is free from Genetically Modified Organisms; non-toxic, non-chemical, no artificial coloring, and artificial flavoring added.
We can issue the Certificate of Inspections (COI) by the control body. The pre-shipment inspection is required for the importation of organic products into many developing countries
such as the USA, UK, Canada, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Netherland, Belgium, Australia etc.
Organic Butterfly Pea
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Northlandtea matches your business!
Our bulk customers
Our organic Jiaogulan tea is most appropriately used in hotels, spas, restaurants, cafes, retailers, healthcare centers, the hospitality industry, etc. Because we’re shipping a minimum order of 1 kg, you will get the highest quality and freshest tea directly delivered from our local organic farm. So there’s no need to order a large numberof wholesale tea. How easy!
About our organic Butterfly Pea flower
Our organic Butterfly Pea Flower tea is a herbal tea made from the whole butterfly pea flower petals. It provides you with a floral and a mildly sweet flavor, making you feel calmed and relaxed. The Butterfly Pea flower tea is rich in antioxidants,can reduce stress, andimprove your skin and hair.
Multiple usages of Butterfly Pea flower
● Perfect for tea blends, cocktails, mocktails, hot or cold beverages, dessert, bakery, ice cream, food, etc.
● You can create natural blue color by adding butterfly pea flowers to drinks and food
● Sometimes can use as food decorations
● Can be used as a butterfly pea flower extract for making natural hair treatments and soap
● If you want to change the blue color to royal purple, add lemon or lime and wait to see the magic happen!
International Airfreight (Door to Door)
7-14 business days